[tcb] Re: Small Comforts

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:37:10 -0800 (PST)

   I remember you mentioning you refrigerate your books. I don't get it. My
fridge will be full of beer and eggs. (note to self- bring Beano)
  What is B, B & Bulli Gras?
  And I swear- the national weather service says the average temps for that
weekend is 70* high and 51* low. Much like this weekend was. We will be all
good.
  They also say Feb. and March are the driest months.

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:19:03 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Oh a splitty is a beautiful thing. Splitties are the apex of VW charm and
style. Death traps that they are.
  As time passes the bus grew safer, more efficient, and less charming.
  I do respect the Vanagon for all it's creature comforts, but I chose the late
bay as it was the best compromise between charm and safety/ efficiency.
  Nature abhors right angles and those bay curves are just adorable.
  I will admit those big 3-way fridges and the roof vents in the pop tops do
make me gnash my teeth, but my Buckminster can cute circles around any vanagon.
  I was actually momentarily tempted to get a Vanagon, but the prices were
ridiculous! Everybody is trying to sell them with 120,000 miles, never rebuilt,
about to blow a gasket, for like
 $7000! WTF?!
  I was like. "Hale Naw! I like the funky 70's plaid interior better anyway."

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:45:23 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Of course if I had a vanagon I would probably just cut it in half and turn it
into a trailer for my bay.