[tcb] Re: Sliding door seal is installed correctly now!

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:42:34 -0500

Any pictures? I would like to come see it sometime Trey, let me know if I can give you a hand.

Cajun Eskimo

From: vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Sliding door seal is installed correctly now!
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:34:37 -0500

The SD seal I got from WBW fit the sliding door pretty darn good... I've got to do the 2 front doors now and bleed the brakes... Getting closer to having a ride....

Still Need to:

Compression Test to get an idea of the engine condidtion.
Check out the clutch (makes a noise when I let out the clutch) other than that it shifts great and feels great....but never have heard a noise before letting the clutch out.

Trey