[tcb] Re: Sleeping?

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:14:14 -0600

Thanks Ronnie,

Dee says to say hello and she is really jealous about your new bus....

We're excited and tired, wish I was going this weekend , it looks to be a
perfect weekend, one of the best this year.

We talked last night about Kendall driving the bus when she hits 16........ I
wonder what the value and nostalgia will be then on 71 Westy's, might have to
convert to run on corn by then... or old tube socks. What ever the craze
then.....

Trey