[tcb] Re: Single cabs

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:09:49 +0000 GMT

Hey again,
A '61 would have had the 9 outward vents.  We'll get you an answer and sent you
pictures when we can get into where they're stored.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 05:53:24
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sammy, if one of them is totally a parts truck, I could use the engine vents
for my ’61.One of the POs cut and bent each vent. Must have thought it would
get more air that way.