[tcb] Re: Single cab WANTED! Dag Nab It!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:47:11 -0800 (PST)

Mike:  Started to e-mail you about that one but didn't get around to it.  Watch
the Samba, that's basically where everything VW gets sold.  If you haven't
found it yet it's www.thesamba.com  Just watch it.  Most of us on this list
probably log onto it several times a day.  Warning, it can be addictive and you
will almost never find a bargain on there.
Sammie