[tcb] Re: Sign up for T@P6 At THE CLASSIC ( PLEASE)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:29:28 -0500

Fred, you can do this yourself. It might take a relatively long time, but for the same money, and probably less, you can buy the tools, find a place if your garage won't work, and just do it yourself. If you want a Sammie quality, then, no you can't do it yourself, but it is possible that you can do a very good job yourself. You will have bondo under your fingernails and you fingertips will be gray for a long time, but you can be proud of what you do.

Rah rah, what a cheerleader.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>