[tcb] Re: Sick of James and his g#!*+%# bus

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:11:52 -0400 (EDT)

don't say anything about  "crash "   Is that one of those " compact " vws ??
 This time julie can have it repaired on the other persons dime . Maybe it will
be less stressful that way . Hey take it to Earl Mann . He does a good job on
Vws .   Terry

From:  theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:48:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 My My Ms Julie        And I have Yet     to see your bus     no wonder you
belive in Mithacal buses .   terry