[tcb] Re: Shows & Campouts for 2008!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:42:00 -0600

It's fixed, been published 2 minutes ago.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Mar 3, 2008, at 10:15 AM, Dan Martin wrote:

Sorry, I added Denis' and deleted the rest.
It will be back in a few.

On Mar 3, 2008, at 9:59 AM, sammie smith wrote:

OK, what happened? I was on there getting all kinds of good info about shows and then all of the show dates disappeared. Also have a question about the Temple show on May 3 or 4. Is this thing on for this year or not. I had not heard a word about it.

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If there's a show or camp-out I left out let me know and I can add it to the calendar.

http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Show

This link is also located at the bottom of my signature.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

Dan Martin