[tcb] Shows!!!

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:41:37 -0600

You guys are killing me.  All this show & camping talk and my bus doesn't even
have a windshield right now.  But as of Wednesday night, there's no more rust
either.  I replaced the right dogleg and patched the inner wheel wells so now
it's time to sand, sand, sand...............
My target is Fredericksburg.  I'd love to get finished earlier than that, but
right now that's my goal.

I may have to drive my pick-up truck to Nacogdoches, but I'll be there.

Mark, I'll be pulling my engine in the next couple of weeks.  I'll give you a
call and drop it off to see if you can find my oil leaks.

Also, let your friend know that painted your bus that I should have my bus
ready for him by March 1.

Have fun and drive safe.

Fracdog