[tcb] Re: Show schedule on the 27th?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:26:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey, we usually meet up with the workers and any participants that want to come
at Clear Springs Restaurant in Nac.  Have the best Margarittas this side of
Mexico.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 10:07 AM

A male wedding shower? Do they have a bowl in the foyer for you to leave your
man card in when you enter?

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Show time on the 27th?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 8:18 AM

James:  Show is March 27 which is on Saturday, not Sunday.  Regr is 8:00am till
11:00 am.