[tcb] Short trip report: San Antonio & Boerne

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:57:20 -0500

Short trip report:

Dan & I left Houston at 12:45PM. Took I-10 to 90 all the way to San
Antonio. We arrived at the hotel at 4:45PM. Took us 4 hours and the
weather was just wonderful.
Dan & I took showers then went out to eat with Paul,Denis,Allen&Sue
Riggs,Tammy(friend of Sue's),Bob,Steve,3 Indians, and a broker.
(Sounds like some kinda joke , huh.)
We went to this great mexican food place called Mi Tierra Cafe &
Bakery.
(218 Produce Row, San Antonio, TX 78207)You will have to go there, the
food was great. I give them 4 stars. Then we went back to the motel.
Got to bed about 11:30PM. Then got up at 5AM to go do the Estate Sale
with Denis. Nobody showed up until 7:30AM. The sale went pretty good
we made $350. Then we went to go eat lupper(lunch&supper) at Sam's
Burger Joint 330 E. Grayson St. San Antonio, TX 78215. Dan & I was so
tired we went back to the motel to take a nap while Denis stayed at
Sam's to watch college football.
Sunday we ate at Mama's Cafe for breakfast. Then we headed out to
Boerne for the Volkswagen show. The show went great, Joe Smith won an
award for his black shiney bug.
Lots of people showed up like Bob, glad you could make it Bob. And
Kirk glad he could make it also. David Blades was there with his son
Josh. Sharon was there at the show, glad she could come to the show.
Sammy & Beverly was there also. There was 90 something Volkswagens at
the show.
That's all folks.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"