[tcb] Re: Shocking!

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

Stool Pigeon!

________________________________
From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 3:34:23 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Shocking!

Okay, it's your Daughter's Baja and she'd like it back. She told me one time.
Oh and she wants you to get your busses out of her garage!

LOL

I like the 930 CV joints and boots.  You pay for them, trust me, you pay for
them, but they never wear out.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Won't say who, but one of my mechanic friends swears that the Empi swing axle
split boots are the best quality he can get.  I really haven't had any real
problem with swing axle boots, but my daughters Thing eats CV boots for lunch,
and my Baja (knock on wood) has never split one; go figure.