[tcb] Re: Shocking!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:21:28 -0400

No, on a bay you have to pull off the whole CV (all the bolts), take the
axle off, remove the clips, the CV Joints.. Get Greasy..

OTOH the Split boots for the swing axles usually are crap too and last about
two weeks in normal use.  In general all the the aftermarket boots are just
crap, swing or CV.  if you can find original VW OE parts, use them not the
"Empi" stuff for sure.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx