[tcb] Re: Shocking!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 10:52:06 -0500

I didn't think there was such a thing as replacement CV boots that are split
for a Bay. If i reuse the joints I will need to clean the sand and gravel out
and I'm sure I will find a blackened ball bearing or ugly marks and those sorts
of things and I will frett about them and buy new ones and then I will put it
all back together and be upset when two years from now my boots are ripped
again.  Ugh!  Am I crazy to think that they should last more than 50,000 miles?