[tcb] Re: Shirt Money

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

We gots da cash in our pockets!
--- "Gerald V. Livingston II"
<gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you will be at PsycoBlooie I would prefer that
> you pay up there with
> cash or a check. If you are having someone pick up
> your shirt(s) at the
> party send the money with them.
>
> If you can't send the money with someone and you
> want to use PayPal then my
> PayPal address is gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you use
> PayPal please add a couple
> of $$ to cover the PayPal fees unless you are doing
> a direct transfer from
> funds already in your PayPal account.
>
> Gerald

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey