[tcb] Re: Shirley Clark

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 21:33:33 +0000 (UTC)

All the young folks have gone the way via Facebook/Instagram and all those
other sites.  I don't think there are any left looking at TCB except us old
folks Steve.

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:45 PM, Steve Chamberlain
<steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Doesn't look like anyone is still on TCB, this is the first thing I have seen
in a long time. Anyway, I called Shirley and she will contact you Ted.
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shirley is on the TCB list and should see this.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4