[tcb] Re: Shirley Clark

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 21:08:24 -0500

Wasn't me but why would you not post anymore?

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

From: dmarc-noreply <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: sammie smith <
bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Ted Strother <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 09/02/2015 9:41 AM (GMT-06:00)

To: Tcb <
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Chamberlain <
steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [tcb] Shirley Clark

Steve do you have a phone number for Shirley if so would you give her a call
and ask her to call me , the Golden Carrol in Killeen
wants.to help with the bus show but they want a
flyer,I sent her an email about this but no answer.    TED