[tcb] Re: Sharon's bus

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:36:34 -0600

Look here:

http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=213707001

and here:

http://www.busdepot.com/view.jsp? model=7&category=43&group=112&prodgroup=956

Looks like most of what the body shop will need can be found NEW.
I think with the Hagerty ins. and a good body shop you should be back on the road by Feb........

On Jan 9, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

No it can’t be pounded out its bad. We’ve already filed a claim and usually this shop gets it done pretty fast but finding the parts is what takes time.