[tcb] Re: Seriously Dallas people

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:02:29 -0600

I vote England.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julie
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:42 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Seriously Dallas people

  Thanks for the info.

  The power has been going out at my house because of the rolling blackouts but
also because of branches hitting the power lines when it is windy.  I'm worried
about my mom, my pipes and my pool equipment more than the drive.  This would
make my decision to go see the Flaming Lips in England in the summer easier, if
I miss this show.

  On Feb 3, 2011, at 11:05 AM, wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

    Big roads aren't that bad in alot of places. There was only so much sand to
go around, so only the most important areas got any. We are having rolling
black outs, temps won't be above freezing until Friday. I would seriously not
come here, not in a bus. If you must come, rent a regular car and be very
careful.

    Alot of the ice is gone, but just enough to make cars think they can go 60
until they hit a patch and fly into one another.