[tcb] Selling stuff...

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:21:56 -0600

So, have you ever listed something for sale that went so damn fast you
were left wondering if you shouldn't have made the initial price
higher?

I listed a set of bumper guards I've had in storage on thesamba at
about 3 yesterday afternoon. At 9 this morning they sold.

For $600 + shipping

REALLY makes me glad I never installed them on a bus. They were NOS
chrome Champagne Edition bumper guards as opposed to the standard
white ones usually on late bays. Still in the (very beat up) box.

I've seen incomplete sets of the white ones listed at $100 per piece
but, they STAY listed, for MONTHS. I thought $600 might be a little
high when I posted the ad. Now I'm thinking $800  might have worked.

Wow ... just ... WOW!

Gerald

http://texasvolksbus.org/overriders

(already pulled the Samba advert.)