[tcb] Re: Saw a Vanagon today.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:55:32 -0700

Hahaha nice one.

Here's another.

"You can have the head, the tail, the whole damn fish!"

On 4/10/07, evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"The white whale tasks me; he heaps me. Yet he is but a mask. 'Tis the
thing behind the mask I chiefly hate; the malignant thing that has plagued
mankind since time began; the thing that maws and mutilates our race, not
killing us outright but letting us live on, with half a heart and half a
lung. " - Ahab
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile