[tcb] Re: Saw a Vanagon today.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:33:10 -0700

By the way Mark...I'm beggining to think that the guy that has that beetle
you showed me dosn't really have it at all. I've gone as far as messaging
him that I'd come by his house and buy it right there if it looks right but
no response...and it's been a little while now. Maybe it got sold
already, but I hope no one gets screwed over or anything.

-Shelby

On 4/10/07, Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah I've also been seeing another Vanagon now that I think of it. Looks
just like yours but without the 2 big fog lights in the front.