[tcb] Re: Sat. morning

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 14:26:13 -0500

OK. Just spoke to family. I guess they are going to bring a trailer to the camp site with stuff to sell and if any one wants anything specific they can go back to the shop and get it.

If it works out that they will open the shop to us it is close by our camp site.

Lots of type 1 stuff left...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Conrad Klahn" <conradk@xxxxxxx>