[tcb] Re: Sat. morning.

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

1)  I sure wish I could go.  Chance to pick up parts, sometines at very
reasonable prices.

2) Please don't let all those parts go to Mexico on the cheap.  Which they will
since he is buying all of them and probably each individual part he is going to
get at rock bottom prices on the average.

3)  Can't you guys get up early enough Sat morning to cruise over there by 8:00?