[tcb] Re: Sat. morning

  • From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of Busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:45:15 -0500

rusty herring is going??

If it can happen it will hapen to me????
 Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:37:18 -0700
From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Sat. morning
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for checking.

Date: Monday, October
          3, 2011, 10:58 AM

          Just wondering who is interested in the Saturday
          8am - noon VW parts sales at Lochel's Garage.

Only Sammie
          chimed in and he is unable to make it.

I don't want to waste
          the families time by asking them to open.

There are still lots
          of new and used parts available. (what ever doesn't sell Sat. is
going
          to Mexico)

So who is interested in going?

Alma