[tcb] Re: Sanding thingy

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 05:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

I knew Duncan would come through.  Way to go Dunk!

From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/12/2013  10:35 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much Sammie!

I am going into civilization on Sunday.  I will stop at a Lowes or 2.

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:26 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie:  Here is you another supplier.  Look on the other pages for this
supplier they have others.  But as you can see, they aren't cheap.  Maybe
Duncan can get some for you at a family discount.