[tcb] Re: Sanding thingy

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:  I would almost swear that I bought my last ones at Lowes.  But here is
a an on-line supplier that has what appears to be them:  Scotch Brite Coating
Removal Disc.

http://bindingsource.com/abrasives-and-accessories.html?p=5

Not sure you want to order them there since their order quantities make them
rather expensive.