[tcb] Re: San Antonio dude with a sweet '56? 23 Window?

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:51:56 +0000 GMT

Hey Eric and all,
SAMBA (San Antonio Micro Bus Amigos).  Yes, I know about and am a founding
Amigo.  We aren't a club or gang...............just Amigos doing Bus stuff
together around San Antonio.  Last weekend we had seven Split-Screen Buses
cruising to the four SA Missions.  The reason only Patrick & Cynthia and Rick
(also Amigos) are the only ones from SAMBA on the TCB list is because there are
tooooooo many E-mails generated for them.  Oh by the way, Edward's sweet Deluxe
is a '55.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel