[tcb] Re: San Antonio Vacation Ideas Next week

  • From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 06:43:28 -0700 (PDT)

As a matter of fact I do....... How about visiting a national park while you're
here?
http://www.nps.gov/saan/index.htm

If you're here May 13th, come to Mission San José, for a free concert under the
stars (it's in the link)

If you haven't been to Rosarios Mexican Restaurant, it's a must.
http://www.rosariossa.com/

Also, the San Antonio River (from the riverwalk south) is getting a HUGE
makeover.  See here: http://sanantonioriver.org/

enjoy!
James Oliver