[tcb] San Antonio Hospitality?

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 03:41:58 +0000 GMT

Hi TCBers
Those of you headed toward Boerne this weekend are invited to come for beer and
hospitality at my house and Bus workshop if you have time.  I'm not far from
where some of you are staying, and would be happy to welcome you in.  I know
there is a cruise and dinner on Saturday, but if you have time before or after,
feel free to come on over.  I sent out a quick note recently and received no
response, so I don't know if any of you are interested or not.  My cell number
is (210)559-1214 if interested, else I'll be seeing you in Boerne on Sunday
morning.
Yours in Buses,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel