[tcb] Re: Sammie's daughter..

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:31:47 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, a comedy writer, that explains why you read the Nac Sentinel which is
locally known as the "Daily Senile", lots of comedy in it.

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'm a comedy writer, voice
talent  for westwood one (cbs).  So I read a lot of news! Its my job..

  On 4/16/07, j duncan < whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  You, too, should be
very proud. Sounds like you did a great job as a dad. No
surprise after meeting you at T@P3. You and your daughter exemplify the VW
crowd!