[tcb] Re: Sammie: 2011 Nac Dates?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Sharon I met a realator at Galveston last BG, He drives a Bay, He suggestted we
do a parade , I think he would be more than happy to help with info and
stuff.IF YOU NEED HIS NAME ,PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL..he has a daily surf report
on his site .His office is right on the Sea Wall , he invited us to sit there
during the parade if we wanted too, Bring our own meat and beer type deal.