[tcb] Re: Safe show?

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

I was fine with the Idiots doing burn outs in the middle of the night. I parked
at the very top of the hill away from the the crazies and all the noise. I know
I would prefer not to have the cops driving by smelling my bus if not
nessessary - maybe they should just set up a parking lot somewhere far away for
them to go do what ever they want to do and have it not affect the show. idiots
will be idiots, im just glad my bus was out of the drunk zone, i almost shit
myself when the "thing" lost control and almost slammed into the notch.
jeff