[tcb] Re: Safari Windows and such

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have driving around open at full mast on the freeway and on the back roads if
you close all the outher windows you get a 20mph breeze even at 65 open a side
window and get your hat removed . But no cop problems.

      Date: 8/12/2007 11:03 AM

  Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out
  tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

Checked by AVG Free
  Edition.
  8/13/2007 10:15 AM