[tcb] Re: Safari Windows and such

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jeff! I plan to use them in April for the maiden voyage to the Classic.
I guesse I should order them in the next couple of months.

James

Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.izzssafariwindows.com/

 i'm going to use the seals they offer, i had also read on TS that there were
better seals, but i figured i'd give these a shot first. Also, i would
recommend ordering these windows well before you need them as there was a long
wait, although he said that they have finally caught up and have some ready.
 When ever i get around to installing them i'll take lots of pix and post them.

 thanks,
 jeff
 1967 11 window Standard Bus
 1967 Bug w/ 2180cc (for sale?)
 1972 Chevy C-10 long bed (for sale)
 2 x 2000 Ford Crown Vic P71 (for sale)
 1996 Dodge Intrepid (for sale)
 2005 Toyota Highlander
 and when all else fails size 17 shoes for walking home