[tcb] Re: Safari Windows

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:08:35 -0500

I am sorry that he hasn't taken care of you. I bought mine from him at Bulli
Brigade. He installed them for me and the next morning I found one cracked. I
called his cell a bunch of times with no return call. About two weeks later he
did call and sent me a new window right away, I had it in about a week and I
sent him back the broken one.

He travels alot to Japan and stuff. That is no excuse, but it's all I have.

If I can find his number I send it to you.