[tcb] Re: SVDA

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:24:51 -0600

Yes Bill is right - my metaphysical mobile mechanic pointed this out to me and
said this is a common confusion on these.

http://www.ttalk.info/PertronixStaticNeg.htm

This will be my first experience with a mechanical Pertronix (on a 2017 with
40IDX's). I don't have vacuum ports right now so that was the option.

The last SVDA I bought for a 1600 had no positive or negative benefit over a
009 that I could tell. I still suffered from a stumble that I assume now was a
lean idle mixture. But I'm not an expert.

My experience is that people swear by whatever they like best.