[tcb] SNOW DAY!!!!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:57:21 -0600

We have about 6" on the ground and it is still falling. If I had a job to go
to I couldn't, so, it's a day off! IT'S A SNOW DAY!!!

The dogs have not been out yet, so it is pristine, with animal tracks. I
wonder what they are. There is evidence that the deer checked out the
outside trash can. No Sasquatch. I have been seeing lots of Bald Eagles
lately but I wouldn't expect them to fly in the snow, BUT I JUST SAW ONE!

Howie has maybe never seen snow. He hopped around a little and came right
back in. Lillie stuck her head out and said no.

I took pictures and put them on as attachments but it got sent back. I'll
try again with fewer pics.

On the downside I had to see the word Duggars first thing in the morning.
Bummer.