[tcb] Re: SAMBA Cruise to the Missions of San Antonio

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:05:44 +0000 GMT

Thanks Eric!
It was a lot of fun to really get out and take it some place for the first
time.  It is still so ratty it looks more like a ghost camper.  The shredded
curtains really set it off.  I was thinking about leaving it just like it is
for the Classic, but Caren reminded me that she won't sleep in it like that :-(
  where's the joy in the experience these days.  I guess she's too used to
being pampered. ;-)
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel