[tcb] Re: Rusty's Brakes

  • From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of Busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:19:21 -0600

YesBig John came over and showed me the way to do it right.such as tighten all
brakes shoes tight then back them off 3 clicks.the push rod on the
mastercyclinder  was adjusted too far in and covering one of the ports.read the
line below. that should explane the way most things happen to me! lol

If it can happen it will hapen to me????
 Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:58:57 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Rusty's Brakes
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rusty:  Did you ever get the brakes to work on the bus?  If so, what was the
problem?  I never heard an outcome from all of that advice you received.