[tcb] Re: Run to Bulli Gras

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:10:40 -0800 (PST)

I'm headed down Thursday night after work.  Looking out my window at work
today, I wish I was there now!  I'm going wade fishing early Friday morning.
With some luck, I'll have some speckled trout for dinner Friday night. But,
I'll bring some hamburger meat just in case.

  Ronnie

Jumpin' Joe Barnett <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I vote for Northwest mall on Hempstead hwy

  On 2/6/07, Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   How about Hwy 6.... I can
meet you and drive down...thinking of bringing the Westy Tent , never put it up
yet..... might be a pain but for 2 days it might look cool

  On 2/6/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:     Where do we want
to meet at on Friday??

  Northwest mall on Hempstead hwy??
  Home Depot on 610 north loop?

  Do we want to I-45 all the way down or 288 to Hwy. 6?

  trying to figure out a route that is convenient for everyone that wants to
cruise together.

Mark Sawyer
84 Vanagon Westy--"Twinkie"
92 Cabriolet--"Tinker"
70 Karmann Ghia Vert--"Dorothy" (soon to be running)
70 Type 1 Vert--"Vern" (still in pieces)
69 Type 3 Fastback--"Earnest" (also in pieces)
Texas Coalition of Busses (T.C.B)
Heidenheimer Bully Brigade (H.B.B)
Huntsville Organization of Busses ( H.O.B.O)

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!