[tcb] Re: Rumbleings about Bulli Gras?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:46:07 -0800 (PST)

Whew who!!!!! There is another convert to the flock.

Terry:  I know as a postal worker you got to know lots of folks in your
neighborhood and the little old women who loved to know everything about all
the
neighbors and tell all as soon as she learned, and she also loved to make up
stories about others and spread that around, and she also liked to tell you all
about all of her family and how great they were all doing;  well it's sort of
like that except now the neighborhood is the world and the communication medium
is that thing called the internet.  You know; the thing that Al Gore invented
just before he discovered global warming.  I really think he discovered global
warming by Googling it.