[tcb] Re: Ronnie's engine

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:42:27 -0600

On a case that has not been line bored, it would be highly improbable that
the bore would be put of align. I assemble to point of having the rods
dangling out the sides, flywheel on, and rotate the crank assembly keeping
my hand on the flywheel so I can feel if there is anything binding and not
letting it rotate freely. If you feel the slightest bit of bind, then you
take it back apart and check for shiny spots on the bearings.

  _____