[tcb] Re: Road trip this weekend

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:24:25 -0600

quite alright, next time it will be, i'm holding you to it.

brian

From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Road trip this weekend
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:36:57 +0000 GMT

Hi Brian,
I am about 60 miles in to Arkansas on I-30, but it's about 4:30am and a little voice is telling me I shouldn't call; is that Dennis's voice?. My trip back heads WNW to Kansas so I can pick up an old gas pump from my father-in-law.
Maybe next time,
Peter & Kirk

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel