[tcb] Re: Road trip this weekend

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:02:41 +0000 GMT

Will do

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

-----Original Message-----
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:34:11
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Road trip this weekend

Peter drop me a pin at 23D9CA32
When you get to town.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:17:29
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Road trip this weekend

Hey TCBers,
Kirk and I are doing a road trip to western Tennessee for a Bus parts swap half
way with a friend from Harrisburg, PA.  We'll be picking up a 30's gas pump
from my father-in-law in Kansas on the way back, then meeting with Terry in Ft.
Worth some time around lunch to pick up the pile of Bus parts he was kind
enough to put up with.............even with his reduced space challenges
because of the sale.  It might be cool to have lunch with any of you who are
close to him on Sunday if everything works out as planned.  If interested, stay
in touch with Terry or I.  My cell number is (210)559-1214.
Happy Friday,
Peter
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel