[tcb] Re: Road Dog?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:31:57 -0600

was the high school down the street from my house then too?

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Road Dog?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:29:08 -0800 (PST)

WAY back yonder, in High School (1969), a friend of
mine from Benton (I was in Tull), used to sit in his
brand spankin' new Road Runner in his parent's
driveway ..Steve Donner, wonder if he's still
around...
Hummm, I THINK it was a Road Runner...one of those
muscle cars from the late 60's, early 70's
I think his folks took away his keys, probably for too
many tickets....

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i pushed hershey in the shop backwards so i can open
> the doors and pretend i
> am driving it. i thought i was the only one doing
> that. now i know i am not
> alone
>

> >From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: Road Dog?
> >Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:01:46 -0800 (PST)
> >
> >Heh, heh, heh!  Naw, not drivin', just takin'
> >advantage of the motor bein' out...fixin' the gas
> >guage sendin' unit, scrubbin' the engine
> compartment,
> >sittin' in the driver's seat, pretendin' I'm road
> >trippin'...jonesin' in a bad way, wantin' to GET
> THAT
> >MOTOR HOME & IN!
> >Sorry, lost it there for a minute...
> >
> >--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > > yea notice that the past couple of days he has
> > > really been on here but now
> > > that it is running we don't hear from him at all

> <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>

> ?
> > > get it now! http://
> > >

>>toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

> > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> > > Download today - it's FREE!

> protection around
> >http://mail.yahoo.com

> On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events
> for advice on how to
> get there!

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com