[tcb] Re: Repairing the center pin

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:08:10 -0600

I have done it on my 63. You need the reamer. A new center pin will not fit
and you have ream the beam for it to fit snug. Some people have used a brake
honing tool, but it does not give a good cut top to bottom. Definitely rent
the tool. For instant gratification repair a refurbished center pin is
wonderful. You willful the difference immediately