[tcb] Re: Red White and Psychoblooie!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:39:50 -0600

i assume that if you are in charge of the printing committee you will be doing posters too?

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Red White and Psychoblooie!
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:36:21 -0800 (PST)

The best program to use is illustrator. A more cartoonish effect would be better. I don't do dot for dot reproductions

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: well right now it is a pic of the view from the overhang on the cliff. it
will have a pic of somwhat murry but a bit different. so no body will say
that isn't fare. with the foam head dude and the motor ontop zooming away
with fireworks blowing up all around. the lake scene will be enclosed in a
circle and the bus will be breaking that circle line with fireworks blowing
up and comming out of the circle as well.

all in my head all i have on the puter is the back ground.

you did say 5 colors right?

and what is the best program to build it in, can yo do dot pattern, can you
use freehand? what is teh best format as well?