[tcb] Re: Rear Ended in SC

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:54:28 -0400

You should see my son driving then.  One day not too far from home I see this
blue fastback go by.  It was my old one but he had 5 friends piled in there as
well.  Needless to say he was about 5 over the speed limit so I followed after
him and then caught up to him at the next light.

I rolled my window down and told him to 'slow down'

He was pale as a ghost.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Neil wrote:

I am just amazed that anyone would rear end a bright yellow SC!  How in the
WORLD do ya miss something like that?

Some drivers out there scare me!