[tcb] Re: Rahr and Sons Brewing in Ft Worth

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:01:57 -0600

It is a great place to hang out on a Saturday. They cannot sell beer so for
a donation, $5 I think, you get a Rahr glass and two tokens for draft beer.
Or you can bring your own mug (any size) and get the same two refills.
Parking fills up pretty fast but they have a small lot out back they said
we could park buses in.as a group. We hosted a party there once but it's
just a big room with concrete floors, a few tables, a big screen TV and the
brewing vats. Ugly Pug is pretty popular but I like the one that is popular
in the FW Stockyards called Buffalo Butt. At the tasting on Saturday they
only have two to choose from; regular or dark draft.